I Die For This Shoot!

Fall is on the way...Hooray! Fall is my favorite season for so many reasons:
1. My birthday is in October ( the sixth, if any one wanted to send gifts....)
2. I love the crisp smell in the air and the beautiful colors that inspire me so much.
3. Fashion!  I finally get to wear those beautiful layered looks that walked the runways during Spring!
Which brings me to #4, September Issues! Beautiful editorials and advertising campaigns. I recently got my H. Bazaar and found the cover of Jennifer Aniston as Barbra Streisand to be enchanting, but not my reason for this post. Rachel Zoe appears in and serves as fashion director for a very creative shoot which is what I die for! The name of the shoot is Rachel Zoe: "I Die", which is her catch phrase for any piece that is fabulous. The famous stylist appears in several "murder" scenes with iconic designers.  Francisco Costa, Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Brian Atwood and Michael Kors each "kill' Rachel in their own way.( Michael Kors buries her body in beautiful bags and shoes.) This spread is truly gorgeous and the concept is so cool. If you happen to take a look at this months Harper's Bazaar, it starts on page 464.  Oh yeah, that vintage hair dryer and pedicure bowl......Fabulous!

Comments

Popular Posts