Heidi, I am sorry you are out.


There are certain shows that I watch every season because I appreciate the content. I generally lose  interest in the shows as they progress due to the levels of drama that seem to heighten every season. The entire program becomes consumed with dramatic story lines, overshadowing the 'good' content.
Project Runway is one of those shows. I have to watch it because of my love for fashion and design but I just want them to shut up and get to the runway.
This season is by far the worst for me. 
Here are the reasons:

1. The team dynamic is ridiculous. The designers are forced to design with a team of people, and unfortunately the members of the losing team are considered for elimination. This is unfair. If the designer with the lowest individual score is on the winning team, they escape elimination. Where is the justice?
Team Keeping It Real                          Dream Team



2. I miss Michael Kors. I miss the one-liners. Zac Posen is replacing Michael this season and he is direct but too polite, ( although I have just noticed that Posen is kinda hot.. in an upper east side, Chuck Bass kinda way).  Michael's 'Korisms' stick with me, so much so that there are random spells of laughter days after the show. Check the links for current 'Korisms'...yep he still has an opinion!

"I mean she looks like a transvestite flamanco dancer at a funeral".- Michael Kors


3. Last but definitely the most important, Heidi. I have been a little frustrated with Heidi for seasons now, but because she created the show, I give her a pass. But after seeing Carolyn Murphy host the last season of Project Runway Allstars.........I am completely in love with her. I want Heidi to step aside and let Carolyn take the reins. 
Check out the 'Couture with Carolyn' board on Pinterest.
She is gorgeous.
She is articulate.
SHE ALWAYS LOOKS DIVINE! This is a tip for Heidi..........
Heidi Season 11- Third Episode Final Runway Look




Carolyn- Season - Episode 3 Challenge Intro                           

Comments

Popular Posts