Let's Pull It All Together

During the holidays, the opportunity to gain a few pounds is everywhere. The thought of what waits for me behind my grandmother's kitchen door is enough to make me unbutton my skinny jeans. That's why I am in love with Sara Blakely (the designer of Spanx), and even happier that the Spanx brand has opened a flagship in Atlanta.
The entrance is very colorful and inviting. The red carpet is genius, it is profitable that we remember the place where Spanx is always mentioned. The bulb lights are a nod to the 'show' or 'celebrity' status of the brand. The curved entry way is adorable.




The 'Tower of Power' serves as a selling tool to help customers find their desired style, color and fit. The unique fixture also serves as a lovely piece of feminine furniture.
Lava lamps and other whimsical details are used in the store's decor to put women at ease when buying 'serious' underwear.

The 'shapely' dressed associates created a flash mob to celebrate and publicize the opening of the retail space. I think the outfits are adorable, but how long are the shifts? ...I mean those stilettos, if you've ever worked in the retail industry then you totally know what I am talking about!          


All photos courtesy of DDI

Comments

Popular Posts