I Just Knew Casanova Was Going Home

Valerie
Okay so, for all my fellow fashion fiends, we must talk about Project Runway! I just wanted to comment on how I have never seen Tim Gunn laugh like that! It was refreshing , he is usually so conservative with the designers.  I love the unconventional challenges. It shows you who is truly creative. Well that's out of the way,lets get down to business.
Andy
Gretchen
The Top Three: I loved Valerie's cocktail (napkin) dress! It was very chic and elegant with a bit of sex appeal. She would've finally one this one had Andy's dress not been so genius. Speaking of Andy, he was one of my favorites from casting so I am excited that he is finally being noticed. The dress was gorgeous and inspired, the work he put in paid well. Now Gretchen's look was pretty, but I don't think it was styled correctly. I loved the skirt and the jacket. Did not love the top and boots. I am however also excited that Gretchen seems to be doing well as she too was one of my favs at casting. I am not however excited that Gretchen seems to also be very annoying to her fellow designers and thanks to great editing,she is starting to become annoying to me! Oh well, that is neither here nor there cause the woman is very talented.

The Bottom Three: We'll make this simple:
A.J.: Yes!! This WAS supposed to be your challenge. You flaked. Nuff Said.
Sarah: Your dress was bad and you knew. I think that taking people's advice(um.maybe Gretchen's) was your mistake. I think the palm tree could have been unique and fun..I mean Betsey Johnson was there. But with all that I still don't think you should have gone home.
Casanova: Which brings me to the title of this post. Casanova apparently has no taste. Yes he apparently can sew but..what? That dress was hideous. I think the jacket he made last week was beautiful but I've seen it before. Tim commented on how he went from one extreme (week1) to another (week2), so who is he really? That dress he sent down this week is him, gaudy,no taste! Michael Kors put it best "She looks like a transvestite flamenco dancer going to a funeral!"  The sad thing is that he'll probably stay awhile because he is great for ratings...well he is funny.

Comments

Popular Posts